This is a fun and exciting role for someone who loves working on cutting-edge projects.
As an agency we regularly manage several projects at a time, and so you need to love jumping into new projects with a blank canvas, and collaborate with our amazing front end developers, and architecting innovative solutions to complex problems.
We take on a wide range of projects for major businesses and household names as well as for small to medium sized customers.
- 5+ years professional development experience
- PHP 5.6/7
- MySQL 5.5+
- Laravel, additional frameworks a bonus
- An interest in DevOps – Linux server management (CentOs 7 or newer and Ubuntu 16.04 or newer)
- Git (gitlab/github/bitbucket)
- Bash scripting and SSH knowledge
- Vagrant / Docker knowledge
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- WordPress, and WooCommerce
- Together with a team of skilled developers, be responsible for developing and maintaining all parts of complex websites
- Spec out, architect and build complex backends, integrating with APIs
- Be able to communicate effectively to all stakeholders, from project managers, to designers.
- Be involved in code reviews, and strive for best practice
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends and emerging technologies
- 23 days holiday
- Flexible hours can be agreed
- Half-day Christmas shopping day
- Day off on your birthday
- Pension Scheme
- Working in an awesome creative team
You know what to do