Plug & Play is the Google number #1 ranked Web Design Agency based in Guildford and London. We design and build multi-award winning websites and mobile apps for our clients and are looking for a motivated, personable and highly organised individual to join our team as a Project Manager for some of our largest clients.
You’ll be part of our Project Management team and will work with designers, developers and the digital marketing team to deliver website and app projects for our clients. The role is fast paced and requires strong organisational, technical and interpersonal skills to deliver excellent customer service and build relationships both internally and externally.
This role would suit someone who has agency experience and is looking for a long term career within a small but high-end agency with a vibrant working culture that provides real opportunities for career progression.
Skills & Experience Required
- Highly organised
- The ability to multitask and prioritise
- Articulate with ability to build good relationships internally and externally
- Ability to own a problem to it’s resolution, including providing solutions
- Commercially minded
- Takes pride in their work and strives to deliver the best
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Minimum 3 years agency experience
- Minimum 3 years project management experience on complex projects
- Technical or website/app development experience is preferred
Day to day responsibilities
- Coordinating and collaborating with the internal team to provide best-in-class design and development solutions for our clients, as well as excellent customer service whilst thinking commercially
- Overseeing design, development and digital marketing deliverables for new website and mobile app projects and liaising with clients to ensure their scope of work and expectations are met
- Managing client requests and requirements, including change management and ad-hoc queries
- 23 days holiday, increasing with time at the company
- Half-day Christmas shopping day
- Day off on your birthday
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Opportunity for training and development
- Flexible remote working
- Regular team office days and socials
Please send your CV and a brief note on how you like to approach project management of complex projects and why you’d be a good fit for Plug & Play.
No recruiters, agencies, or phone calls please.