We are on the lookout for a very strong mid-weight or senior designer who is a creative and strategic thinker and loves getting into the design detail.
Your role will be to lead on design projects, combining rigorous craft with enthusiasm to deliver work on time and to the highest standards. You will be deeply immersed at every stage of a project, liaising with all departments in the studio and ensuring that design and strategy are aligned to create compelling solutions.
We need someone who is passionate about design, dedicated to their work, self-motivated and reliable. You must have a passion for and knowledge of all things digital and web-related, as well as an awareness of current and emerging trends & technologies. As a client-facing member of the design team, you will be regularly required to present to clients, able to confidently express the value of design rather than just visual qualities.
You’ll have 5+ years experience with a diverse portfolio demonstrating digital design experience is what really counts. You’ll have experience working with small and large clients that mix between corporate, start-up and boutique. We look for strong verbal and visual narrative so strong presentation skills are a must.
This is a full time, permanent position and is an awesome opportunity to create amazing digital experiences with a talented and friendly bunch of people.
- Comprehensive skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Create and push for the highest standards of work.
- Find solutions that are creative but also solve business problems.
- Generate unique ideas.
- Support and mentor others to do the same.
- Stay on top of industry trends.
- Presenting work across different stages of a project.
- Confidently communicate ideas and distill feedback from clients.
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time.
It would be a bonus if you:
- Have a basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Have experience of other Adobe CC products (XD)
- Have some animation experience
- Apple Mac
- 23 days holiday
- Flexible hours can be agreed
- Half-day Christmas shopping day
- Day off on your birthday
- Pension Scheme
- Working in an awesome creative team
Please send your portfolio, CV and a brief note on how you like to approach projects and why you’d be a good fit for Plug & Play.
Email: [email protected]
No recruiters, agencies, or phone calls please.
You know what to do