This is a fun and exciting role for someone who loves working on cutting-edge front-end development projects.
As an agency we regularly manage several projects at a time, and so you need to love jumping into new projects with a blank canvas, and collaborate with our amazing UX / UI designers to bring the client’s vision to life.
We take on a wide range of projects for major businesses and household names as well as for small to medium sized customers.
What You’ll be Like
You’ll be articulate and eloquent, comfortably explaining your ideas and approach to both internal and client side developers and non-developers alike. You’ll be analytical and detail orientated, able to focus in on key project deliverables with fastidious attention to detail and pride in your work.
You’ll enjoy rising to new challenges, learning new technologies, managing your time and working to deadlines and high standards. Great development is something you can get passionate about. You should be able to work on all aspects of the software development cycle from architecture, coding, testing and deployment.
- PHP(5.6 / 7.x) – WordPress theme development/ WordPress plugin development
- 3+ years professional development experience
- Responsive / adaptive mobile development using Twitter Bootstrap 3 / 4
- Experience with GIT
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Keen eye for design / pixel perfection
- Attention to detail
- LAMP/LEMP stack
- 23 days holiday
- Flexible hours can be agreed
- Half-day Christmas shopping day
- Day off on your birthday
- Pension Scheme
- Working in an awesome creative team
You know what to do