An awesome place to work…
We’re currently looking for a mid to senior level front end web developer to provide technical leadership to our large and growing development team.
You will need to have at least 3 years experience in a web development agency. This is not a ‘developer / designer’ role but an eye for design is important. If you lean towards the design side then this role probably isn’t for you.
Based in central London with offices in Oxford Circus and Canary Wharf, this is an exciting place to work where the right people have the opportunity to showcase their skills and be involved in a web development agency with great benefits such as a share option scheme and Friday beers.
- Overseeing the front-end development of all client websites and web apps
- Using your experience to help develop documentation
- Help develop both technical and non-technical staff
- Oversee the company development standards
- Providing technical solutions to clients and providing innovative new ideas
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, and keep team members informed with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market and position yourself and the company as a digital specialist
- Constantly seeking to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of your markets developments
- Excellent Writing Skills
- Sharp design eye for detail
- Responsive / Adaptive mobile development
- Excellent Communicator
- Problem solving
- Kendo UI
- WordPress / Magento / Drupal
- Java / Groovy / Grails
- Competitive Salary
- Share Options Scheme for loyal staff
- Internally incubated Tech Start-up projects at cutting edge
- Flexible working hours
- Shiny new work MacBook to take home
- 20 days holiday + your birthday + Christmas shopping half day!
- Employee of the month benefits
Call us on 020 3011 1225 and ask for Rhys Little, Strategy Director for more information.