This is a fun and exciting role for someone who loves working on cutting-edge front-end development projects.
As an agency we regularly manage several projects at a time, and so you need to love jumping into new projects with a blank canvas, and collaborate with our amazing UX / UI designers to bring the client’s vision to life.
We take on a wide range of projects for major businesses and household names as well as for small to medium sized clients.
Plug & Play is an award winning Guildford and London based web development and UX / UI agency. The agency carries out development projects of all shapes and sizes, from beautifully designed brochureware websites to complex and custom web applications with a keen focus on industry leading design, user experience and pixel perfection.
What You’ll be Like
You’ll live and breathe development, and love nothing more than sinking your teeth into a meaty bit of code. You’ll be analytical and detail oriented, able to focus in on key project deliverables with fastidious attention to detail and pride in your work.
You’ll be keen to progress yourself by learning on the job in a fast paced and dynamic environment, working with like minded developers.
- Developing front-end using cutting edge technologies and industry best practice
- Matching designs to code, and adding your own creative stamp to your work
- Managing your own time and delivering to deadlines
- Responsive / adaptive mobile development
- Solid experience with WordPress (Front-end)
- Passion for code
- 3+ years development in an agency
- OR: 5+ years development in a non-agency
- OR: you’ve been coding since you were 6 years old and can write OO agile web applications stood on your head
- Angular or React desirable but not mandatory
- 23 days holiday
- Flexible hours can be agreed
- Half-day Christmas shopping day
- Day off on your birthday
- Pension Scheme
- Working in an awesome creative team
You know what to do