Plug & Play is an award winning digital agency based in Guildford. We create websites and mobile apps for our clients and are looking for someone motivated, personable and highly organised to join our team as a Digital Strategist.
This is a multi-disciplined role that will enable you to gain an insight into digital Project Management, Sales and Digital Marketing. This will see you working with our team to deliver award winning digital products for our clients, as well as collaborating on our own Sales and Marketing projects.
The role is fast paced and involves being the first point of contact for many of our existing clients, responding to emails and phone calls to ensure we maintain excellent levels of customer service and quality. You will also work with our designers, developers and digital marketing team to deliver new websites for our clients.
Working alongside our Marketing Manager, you’ll support the team in winning new business and implementing creative marketing strategies to promote our work within the digital sphere.
This role would suit someone who is looking for a long term career within a small but growing business that provides real opportunities for career progression.
What you’ll be like
We’ll teach you the digital and technical aspects of the role, so we’re looking for someone with certain key attributes:
- Highly organised
- The ability to multitask and prioritise
- Articulate and able to quickly build relationships
- Commercial minded
- Takes pride in their work and strives to deliver the best
- Positive, can-do attitude
Day to day responsibilities
- Answering emails and phone calls from existing clients with queries about their website, then working with our team to answer them
- Overseeing design, development and digital marketing deliverables for new website projects and liaising with clients to ensure their scope of work and expectations are met
- Striving to provide excellent customer service whilst thinking commercially
- Supporting the sales team in winning new business by responding to initial enquiries, drafting proposal documents and following up with prospects
- Supporting the marketing team with the implementation of the marketing strategy which might include social media management, search engine optimisation work, managing the events and awards calendar and content writing
- Proven track record of work experience
- Agency experience an advantage, but not required
- 23 days holiday
- Half-day Christmas shopping day
- Day off on your birthday
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunity for training and development
Please send your portfolio, CV and a brief note on how you like to approach projects and why you’d be a good fit for Plug & Play.
Email: [email protected]
No recruiters, agencies, or phone calls please.