Plug & Play is an award winning Guildford and London based digital agency. We work with exciting, ambitious businesses who choose us because they want to use digital marketing as a core part of their growth strategy.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with two years of agency experience and strong technical skills, looking to develop their strategic thinking. As an agency, our core digital marketing offering is in SEO and PPC, but we’re looking for someone who can help expand our digital offering.
What You’ll Be Like
You’ll be extremely detail oriented, passionate about digital marketing and love taking ownership over your work.
We work with a broad range of clients, so you must be commercially minded and able to quickly understand a client’s goals and their business model so you can develop a strategic digital plan that will help them win more business.
The ability to think critically and convey complex ideas to stakeholders is vital.
- The ability to look at a client’s business, identify the value, opportunities and challenge assumptions
- Develop strategies for our clients that build on classical marketing principles using digital marketing tactics
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team and lead digital marketing thinking
Day to Day Tactical Responsibilities
- Creating keyword lists for clients, writing titles, meta descriptions, H1s and optimising website URLs based on this
- Creating 301 redirect lists
- Regular reporting
- Setting up and managing PPC campaigns
- Managing Facebook advertising campaigns
- Managing Google shopping campaigns
- Managing display advertising campaigns
- Creating marketing plans for clients
- Auditing and resolving website SEO issues
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Search Console
- WordPress an advantage, but not required
- Social Media an advantage, but not required
- Experience using Moz and SEM Rush
- Flawless spelling and grammar
You know what to do