Plug & Play is an award winning digital agency based in Guildford. We create websites and mobile apps for our clients and are looking for someone motivated, personable and passionate about development to join our team as a Junior Front End Developer.
This is a fun and exciting role for someone who would love to develop and learn new skills whilst working on cutting-edge development projects.
As an agency we regularly manage several projects at a time, so you need to love jumping into new projects with a blank canvas, and collaborate with our amazing UX / UI designers to bring the client’s vision to life.
We take on a wide range of projects for major businesses and household names as well as for small to medium sized clients.
What You’ll be Like
You will receive plenty of training and guidance however we are looking for someone who:
- Has a desire to learn and build their skills in all aspects of front end web development
- Can work across multiple teams within the business to ensure you are producing high quality work and exceeding client expectations
You’ll enjoy rising to new challenges, learning new technologies, managing your time and working to deadlines and high standards. Great development is something you can get passionate about.
- Maintaining client websites and responding to technical support requests
- Building new client websites based on the mockups created by our design team
- Working with the quality assurance team to ensure clients receive a fully polished and high quality website
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to emerging technologies and search engine optimisation requirements
- Experience with WordPress (Front-end)
- Experience with GIT
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Keen eye for design / pixel perfection
- Attention to detail
- Desire to learn quickly
- 1+ years professional development experience
- Basic understanding of PHP and related frameworks such as twig
- Experience with css frameworks such as Bootstrap 4 or Tailwind css
- 23 days holiday
- Flexible hours can be agreed
- Half-day Christmas shopping day
- Day off on your birthday
- Pension Scheme
- Working in an awesome creative team
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]